Are you a student and use an iPad as an integral part of your studies?
iPadable is giving out $2,000 through our Annual iPad Learner’s Scholarship Program. If you are a student and can’t imagine completing your studies without your iPad, you are eligible for the scholarship.
Are you up for it? Here’s what you need to do:
In not less than 500 words, write a compelling essay about any of the given topics
- “How iPad is Transforming Studying”
- “10 Apps a Student Cannot Live Without”
We want to know how good you know your iPad and how well you have integrated it into your studies. You are free to write any type of content revolving these topics.
Write a short biography (100 words) and include a personal information section (full name, age, address, school, contact number and your all-time favorite iPad App) at the bottom of your email.
Email the essay and biography in .docx format along with a copy of your school’s admission form to [email protected]. We will accept applications until June 30, 2018, and the winner will be announced within 5 business days.
- The Scholarship is free and open to all students from any country.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated in any way or form. Your submitted essay will be scanned by a plagiarism checker app and double-checked by our Editors.
- We are strict about the admission slip requirement to ensure that the applicant is indeed an enrolled student.
- The winner will be contacted to confirm home address before sending the $2,000 check. This is a standard procedure to ensure that the winner receives the prize money.
All sensitive information is kept confidential within our staff who will handle the scholarship applications personally.